It was a long weekend (President’s Day and a snow day today), and I totally forgot yesterday was Monday. I’m sure you were all wondering where I was. Or not. I normally would’ve just skipped posting this week’s menu plan, but it’s the very last week of my Whole30!
I’m starting to really believe I can finish this. It hasn’t been easy, but I’m so close, just six more days! Next Tuesday I get to eat whatever…. not that I’ll eat complete junk, but I won’t have to watch every single ingredient. I’ll be able to grab lunch with a friend without having to pack my own salad dressing or research every option available.
After this, you get a break from my obsessive Whole30-ness. I’m sure you’re all relieved about that. I might, possibly, do another one after March with a friend. We’ll see how that goes.
Breakfast: Coffee with Cashew Milk, Eggs with Shredded Sweet Potatoes, Spinach, and Salsa Chicken
Lunch: Leftovers or Steamed Vegetables with Turkey Burgers (No Bun)
Snack: Apples with Almond Butter, Cashews with Freeze Dried Fruit
- Crock Pot Chicken with Potatoes and Steamed Veggies
- Chicken and Vegetable Soup
- BBQ Chicken Over Sweet Potatoes
- Egg Roll in a Bowl
- Salsa Chicken over Sweet Potatoes (No Corn or Black Beans, Sugar Free Salsa)
- Shepherd’s Pie
- Almond Crusted Pork Chops with Steamed Veggies
- Pork, Potatoes, and Green Beans (Olive Oil Instead Of Butter, Homemade Seasoning)
Want some non-Whole30 meal ideas? Check out The Vampire Diet!
What are you eating this week?