Well, it’s Monday again. The weeks are just flying by lately, which is fine with me. I have exciting things happening this summer. The faster time goes now, the sooner I’ll be on a plane to Alaska!
I don’t have any exciting plans this week. It’ll be a nice change from the past few weeks. I need a bit of downtime. I do have to finish planting my tulips at some point and try to tame my yard a bit.
You’re not here to read about gardening, though. You’re here to read about food. So, I’ll get to it. I forgot to plan for the BBQ on Saturday. That means one meal from last week got pushed forward to this week. Here are my seven (hopefully delicious) meals:
- Tangy Slow Cooker Pork Roast with Potatoes and Green Beans
- Sweet Potato and Black Bean Quesadillas
- Fish Chowder (Adapted From This Recipe)
- Maple Whiskey Pork Chops with Potatoes and Peas
- Balsamic Steak Rolls with Mac and Cheese
- Sour Cream Noodle Bake
- Crispy Cheddar Chicken with Noodles and Vegetables
For more menu planning awesome, check out The Vampire Diet, Love Harmony Peace, and Food Allergy Experience. For some awesome recipes (posted by yours truly and my BFFF) have a look at Om Nomalicious.
What are you making this week? Just comment about food in general. That’s what Mondays are all about in my little corner of the interwebs.