This weekend was amazing. It was warm (around 55F), sunny, and perfect. We spent some time outside, but nothing too exciting. We just walked around town. We’re exciting up in hurr.
This baby is really doing a number on my hip. I probably couldn’t have handled much more than we did.
Now the temperature is dropping again, and we’re set to get more snow this week. I am not excited. I’m not going to complain, though. Instead, I’ll just share my menu for this week.
- Sweet Potato, Kale, and Corn Chowder
- Homemade Hamburger Helper
- Homemade Salisbury Steak with Mashies
- Lemon Chicken, Green Beans, and Potatoes
- Ranch Pork Chops with Peas and Noodles
- Easy Cheeseburger Pie
- Honey and Soy Chicken Thighs with Veggie Rice
What’s on your menu for this week??