Another week down, another snow squall coming tomorrow. Ugh. I know everyone is saying this, but can spring be here now?! I have a new camera lens, and I need nice weather so I can go outside to play with it! I can only take so many pictures of my cats.
Other than the normal complaining about winter, I have nothing to report. The week was low key; nothing exciting happened. Valentine’s Day was… ok. I got my camera lens (which will also be my birthday present because it was expensive) and flowers (aka cat treats), and I made some yummy foods. We’re not huge Valentine’s Day people up in hurr.
So, with nothing to report, I’ll just get on with the menu planning:
- Cheesy Veggie Enchilada Skillet
- Italian Wedding Soup
- Pork Roast with Potatoes and Carrots
- Chicken and Rice
- Breaded Pork with Penne with Sun Dried Tomato Cream Sauce
- Shortcut Chicken and Bicuits
- Italian Sausage, Broccoli, and Tortellini with Alfredo Sauce
What’s on your menu for this week, everyone??