Ohai! I have cellular device photos to share, so there will be at least two posts this week! I’m really wanting to get back into life as usual… but winter just doesn’t want to stop.
We’re at the end of yet another storm right now. We got a lot of rain and sleet, but only a little snow. I spent the day with my sewing machine, working on one of the many projects I have to get done before Baby G arrives in June.
I almost forgot about this post today. I was so into the sewing and furbaby cuddles, but I remembered. Dinner is finishing on the stove, which makes this the perfect time to make a quick post.
So… here’s the menu plan for this week:
- Sweet Potato and Black Bean Soup
- Meatloaf with Green Beans
- Shortcut Chicken and Dumplings
- Chicken Cordon Blue Casserole
- Pork Chops with Baked Gnocchi
- Sloppy Joe and French Fry Casserole
- Crispy Cheddar Chicken with Noodles
What’s on your menu this week? What fun things do you have planned? I miss you guys!