I’m behind. Again. My friend is currently staying with us, and it was a last minute thing. So, I’ve been trying to figure out a new routine that works. I need to fit blogging into it because I miss all you people.
I know I’ve been saying this for a while now. I always have one excuse or another. I guess I need to make blogging a priority. That means I need to figure out what activities I can skip to make room in my day.
Or, ya know, there could be a few extra hours in a day.
It’s late, and I still have a million things to do. So, I’ll keep it short. Here’s my menu plan for this week:
- Stuffed Sweet Potatoes (Meatless)
- Clam Chowder (Seafood)
- Crock Pot Chicken Tacos
- Hot Dogs with Grilled Corn
- Crock Pot Chicken with Potatoes and Kohlrabi Gratin
- Chicken and Vegetable Soup
- Crock Pot Italian Chicken with Noodles
What are you eating this week?