Monday again, huh? At least we’ve survived the first week of 8th grade. Now for the other however many weeks!
I’m trying to get my schedule down, to get back into the grove of non-summer hours, but it’s been slow. Hopefully by next week I’ll be back to my normal rockstar from mars self! I’m super late putting this up because of naps, walks, computer issues, and helping Daniel put a new roof on the shed. It’s been a productive day… well, minus the nap. At least it was only a short one!
I won’t ramble too much today. I’ll get down to the menu plan now.
- Sweet Potato and Black Bean Quesadillas (Meatless)
- BBQ Shrimp with Couscous and Veggies (Seafood)
- Chili Con Queso Pasta Bake
- Crock Pot White Chicken Chili
- Sesame Chicken with Rice and Veggies
- Meatloaf with Steamed Broccoli and Cheese Sauce
- Roasted Corn Chowder
I’m not repeating meals from last week; two were bumped due to fairs and leftovers.
As always, comment about food!
Now, I’m off to read some more of A Storm Of Swords. It’s gettin’ real, guys!