Happy Labor Day everyone! Hopefully you’re enjoying the last day of the summer season. It’s been raining all day, and we are under flood warnings. Not good. We did have a nice day, though. Megan, Dave, and Charlie came over. We didn’t get to grill, but I did polish sausages on my grill pan, and we watched The Gate, which is my favorite 80s Horror Flick. It’s amazing.
I have so much food leftover. I’ll either bump a dinner from this list, or we’ll have some nice lunches this week. I haven’t decided.
- Spinach Lasagna Rolls (Meatless)
- Tuna Noodle Casserole (Seafood)
- Polish Sausages with Squash Macaroni and Cheese (Labor Day Cookout)
- Crock Pot Chicken Tacos (Bumped From Last Week)
- Crock Pot White Chicken Chili
- Chili Con Queso Pasta Bake
- Ponzu Chicken with Cheesy Kohlrabi
I’m working my way back through my Om Nomalicious archives, either re-editing my photos or remaking and taking new photos. That’s why there’s so many of my own recipes on this week’s plan. Oh, how I wish I would’ve learned about white balance waaaaay before I did. Everyone has to start somewhere, though, right?
I’m hoping the rain will stop for tomorrow. It’s Trinity’s last day before school starts, and I really want to do something uber-awesome!
You know the drill — comment about food. I guess telling me what awesome things you did to celebrate Labor Day would suffice, too.