Part of getting back into my normal routine is starting back into menu planning. It’s a hard thing to do, really. Daniel and I couldn’t decide what we wanted, and I’m still not really excited about this menu plan. It’ll get easier once I start remembering all the recipes I wanted to try out.
In other news I got a hammock on clearance today. After I return from the gym this afternoon, I’m going to lay in the sun and read. I’m about a quarter of the way through A Storm Of Swords, and I just can’t stop reading. I don’t know what I’m going to do when I finish this series. It’s really amazing.
That’s not really relevant to this post, though. So, here’s my menu plan for this week:
- Stuffed Sweet Potatoes (Meatless Monday)
- Fried Flounder with Rice and Vegetables (Weekly Seafood Meal)
- Crock Pot Chicken Tacos
- Beef and Barley Soup
- Balsamic Chicken with Cheesy Crock Pot Scalloped Potatoes
- Carolina BBQ Pork Chops with Fresh Corn
- Meatloaf with Spicy Sweet Potatoes
What do you have on the menu this week? Inspire me!