It’s been one heck of a week! I meant to make some Alaska posts because I’m so behind on them, but I had other things on my mind.
The main thing? Kitten McNugget ran out the door, and Spike chased him over the fence. This happened at 2am on Thursday. We didn’t find him until Friday afternoon. Well, Spike found him… in our shed. Apparently he was so scared that he just holed up in there until Daniel carried him out. I was a mess. My animals are my babies. I’m so glad he came home safe and sound. So, thanks to everyone who kept me sane during that time! I really appreciate it.
I’ve also been dealing with changes in my anxiety medication. Brain zaps and heart palpitations are no fun.
It’s a new week, though, and I plan to be more on top of things. I won’t make any promises, but I’m going to try my best. First things, first, though. Here’s this week’s menu plan, complete with one fish dish and one meatless meal.
- Quinoa Fried Rice
- Shrimp Scampi with Couscous and Veggies
- Southwest Stuffed Cabbage
- Barbecue Chicken with Mashed Potatoes and Peas (I Totally Made Homemade Peach Carolina Barbecue Sauce!)
- Brown Sugar Pork Chops with Roasted Kohlrabi, Potatoes, and Broccoli
- Potato Sausage Casserole
- Crockpot Beef and Broccoli with Rice
Comment about food, yo.