Another week has passed. Life is still going well, other than the ‘I sprayed myself in the eye with sriracha’ incident tonight. That hurt!
Our air conditioner is still out of order. The part to fix it should be in on Thursday, just in time for the heat to break. Awesome.
I finally finished sorting and editing my Alaska photos. That means I can finish my posts soon, too!
Daniel surprised me on Saturday with a trip to Atlantic City. It was too hot, and he didn’t want to just sit home all day. The water was cold, there was an amazing breeze, and the sun wasn’t too intense. We swam, drank some awesome alcoholic milkshakes, and walked the boardwalk. We haven’t been to the beach without Trinity since our first anniversary in 2008. It was really nice and totally worth the sunburn I have now.
I guess that catches you up on everything that has happened this week. I’ll move on to food now. Who doesn’t love food? OM NOM NOM.
Here are my seven meals, including my meatless and seafood options.
- Black Bean and Corn Stuffed Sweet Potatoes
- Pan Fried Flounder with Quinoa and Vegetables
- Pork Roast with Potatoes and Carrots
- Asian Glazed Chicken with Broccoli and Rice
- Tamale Pie
- Crockpot Chicken and Stuffing with Broccoli
- Cheese Stuffed Hamburgers with Baked Beans and Corn on the Cob
What are you having for dinner this week? Comment about food, kthx.