Happy Memorial Day, everyone. Thank you to all those who are serving, have served, and all the families left behind. Keep being awesome and braver than the average person! I couldn’t do what you guys do on a daily basis.
To everyone else: Sorry I haven’t posted in a week. I have no excuses. Life is just happily busy lately, and June’s schedule is only going to be fuller! I’ve had a pretty amazing weekend, and I have a ton of awesome things I need to post about. I’ll get to them as I find time. For now, it is menu planning time!
- Black Bean and Sweet Potato Quesadillas
- Homemade Fish Sticks with Mac and Cheese
- Mustard Chive Chicken with Snap Peas and Noodles
- BBQ Ribs with Mashed Potatoes and Peas
- Sloppy Joe-n-Mac Skillet
- Roast Ham with Green Beans
Hope you guys are all well. What fun things did you do this weekend? Cookout? Yummy beer? Hiking? Good friends? All those things were part of my long weekend. I want to hear about yours!