I fell off the face of the interwebs again. I didn’t participate in any of my regular photo challenges last week. It has taken me almost a whole week to return comments. Yikes. I was busy living life and adventuring. The weather was beautiful for the past few days, so I was spending as much time out in it as possible.
I’m sure you guys don’t mind. Hopefully you were doing similar things these past few days, especially if the weather was as awesome where you live!
It’s time to get down to business, though. Here is my menu plan for this week:
- Crock Pot Orange Chicken with Rice
- Sweet Potato and Black Bean Quesadillas
- Chicken Noodle Soup
- BBQ Pork Chops with Grilled Sweet Potatoes
- Fish Chowder (Adapted From This Recipe)
- Spaghetti and Meatballs
- Crispy Cheddar Chicken with Pasta and Vegetables
What delicious things are you making this week?