I have no idea where today has gone. When did my life get so busy?! I need a rest day filled with nothing but a book. I don’t know when I’ll have time for that, but I need to fit it in at some point.
So, it’s menu planning day. I have some delicious things planned for this week. I’m pretty excited! I almost totally spaced on posting this today. Oops. At least I didn’t.
- Sweet Potato and Black Bean Soup
- Baked General Tso’s Chicken with Rice
- Ranch Enchilasagna
- Slow Cooker Kielbasa with Potatoes and Sauerkraut
- Crispy Chicken Thighs with Potatoes and Broccoli
- Tuna Rigatoni with Sun Dried Tomatoes
- Crock Pot Chicken Tacos
What are you having for dinner this week? Anything delicious?