Wow. Where did today go? Between grocery shopping, finishing, decorating, and filling seven paper mache Easter Baskets, walking the puppy, and normal everyday activities, today FLEW by.
I now have a headache, which might turn into a migraine. I really just want to go to bed.
I’m so close to finishing my self-imposed ‘make a post everyday in March’ challenge. I have six posts, including this one, to finish. I’ve already completed 25. I cannot fail now.
Instead of chugging some water and laying down, I’m going to answer a question I received. A friend asked me what my top five dream activities would be. What five activities do I want to participate at some point before I die?
Hm. This is actually really hard because I want to DO ALL THE THINGS! I don’t even know where to start.
I’m leaving out all travelling dreams, like visiting all fifty states. Those aren’t the activities I think Sara meant. Visiting may be a verb, but it’s not really an action in my opinion.
Sooo… I managed to put something together. If you’d like to accompany me on any of these awesome adventures, please feel free. Daniel doesn’t even like roller coasters.
- Skydiving! There’s a place right down the road that offers both lessons and tandem diving. I see them in the sky all the time, and it makes me sad. I want to be them.
- Zorbing! There’s nothing like rolling down a hill in a giant hamster ball, or so I’m told
- Ziplining! I don’t mean the lame ones. I mean the ‘OMG THE GROUND IS SO FAR AWAY!’ kind.
- This one is lame compared to the previous three, but I want to ride on a motorcycle.
- This last one is more facing a fear than anything. I really want to drive (or ride while someone else drives) through the Chesapeake Bay Bridge-Tunnel. I have an irrational fear of tunnels that stems from the movie Daylight. This fear has been better lately, though.
When I was in 8th grade, I had a few flight lessons. The last time, the instructor asked if I wanted to feel what zero gs felt like. He then turned something off, and we started falling. Papers were floating. It was crazy. All I could think was, ‘what if it doesn’t turn back on!?!’ I think I can handle skydiving after that…. especially if I’m strapped to a cute skydiving instructor.
Is there an activity you really want to do? What’s the craziest/scariest thing you’ve ever experienced?