I woke up to about an inch and a half of snow outside. It’s still coming down, too. I drove Trinity to school, and I’m glad my truck has four wheel drive. This stuff is slippery, too!
I’ve really acclimated to South Jersey winters. I used to be accustomed to snow this time of year. I was also used to getting a lot of snow and driving in said snow all winter. It’s amazing what moving a few hours South-East will do to the climate!
Needless to say, I’m not going anywhere except to pick Trinity up today. We’re staying in and having a lazy day. Spike won’t even go outside without a lot of coaxing. I doubt he’ll want a walk. He’s such a spoiled puppy!
I need to go grocery shopping, but I guess that will wait until tomorrow. Here’s my menu plan for this week:
- Tomato Soup with Mozzarella Balls
- Honey Lime Chicken and White Bean Enchiladas
- Garlic-Brown Sugar Chicken with Smoky Scalloped Sweet Potatoes
- Beef and Bean Burritos with Spinach Salad
- Honey Apple Pork Loin with Cauliflower Gratin
- Sausage and White Bean Soup
- Easter Dinner (On Saturday, Actually): Baked Ham with Green Bean Bundles
I need to pick out a dessert for Saturday as well. I have too many ideas!!
Hopefully the weather is nice next weekend. I have outdoor plans that I’m really looking forward to!
Comment about food, kthx!