This time change is really getting to me. I’m not a morning person to begin with, so making me wake up a whole hour earlier is like torture. I’ve been dragging this morning, but I think I’m finally finding motivation to get off the couch…. or my coffee is finally kicking in.
Tracy at Making the Trek tagged me in this Five Things Meme going around the blogging world. All I have to do is tell you guys five things you probably don’t know about me. I’m also supposed to tag five people to join in. My anxiety makes me feel weird about tagging people. So, if you’re reading this, just pretend that I have tagged you.
Here are five random facts about me:
- The smell of cucumbers makes me gag. Please never wear cucumber melon lotion/body spray around me.
- I am repulsed by the sound of chewing. I cannot eat in a quiet room because of this. Background noise is always a great thing, in my opinion.
- Time is a big stressor on my anxiety. I’m always worried about being late or not having enough time… feel rushed is one of the worst feelings to me!
- I love Chemistry and other math-based sciences. I actually started my college career at PSU as a Biotechnology major. That didn’t last long, though. I didn’t have the patience to memorize a bunch of Organic Chemistry stuff. Not many people know, but I really regret changing majors.
- I don’t drink that often anymore, but my favorite alcohol is Kahlua. I recently noticed that they had Hazelnut Kahlua at my liquor store, and I think it sounds amazing because hazelnut is my favorite coffee flavor.
So, there’s that. I know some of these aren’t huge secrets, but I really can’t think of anything weird/unknown about me.
Onto my menu plan, though! We ended up having party leftovers for dinner last night. That means one meal from last week was pushed back to this week.
Also, I’m still keeping up with the one meatless meal a week. It’s actually become pretty easy now that I have a few awesome recipes in my repertoire. I’m also trying to add one fish/seafood meal in each week now. Fish is supposedly really healthy for you. We’ll see how this goes. I’ve never been a huge fan of fish because I never really was exposed to it growing up. Trinity often turns her nose up at it, and I’m hoping to change that.
Here’s what we’re eating in la casa de Pami this week:
- Salisbury Steak with Mashed Potatoes and Vegetables
- Sausage and Rice Stuffed Peppers
- Homemade Pizza
- Butternut Squash and Black Bean Chili
- Parmesan Pork Chops with Roasted Potatoes and Veggies
- Swedish Meatballs
- Maple Salmon with One Pan Mac and Cheese
Now I need to make my grocery list and get moving for the day! Stupid time change anyway.
What are you eating this week??