Wow I’m doing pretty ok on this ‘a post a day’ thing. Of course, it’s only four days into the month. I’m trying to think ahead, and I’m worried I’ll have nothing to say. At least I have two posts every week, Menu Plan Monday and Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge. That leaves five days a week to fill with content. Yikes.
I do have a post about the awesome Philadelphia Museum of Art planned for the next few days. When? Well, it depends on how long it takes me to go through my photos. I took about 200 yesterday while we were there with the ever awesome Megan and family.
Between that and the color guard competition, we had an amazing weekend!
Now, though, it’s time to get back into the daily grind. That means it’s menu planning time! We just had leftovers/whatever we could make quick last night since we didn’t get home until after 5pm. So, a meal from last week got pushed forward.
Also! My birthday is on Sunday. We’re having a small get together on Saturday to celebrate, and because I always take advantage of an excuse to cook/bake/get together with friends!
- Meatloaf with Smokey Scalloped Sweet Potatoes
- Sweet Potato and Black Bean Enchiladas
- Salisbury Steak with Mashed Potatoes and Cauliflower
- Macaroni and Beef with Cheese
- Sea Scallops in Saffron Sauce with Rice and Vegetables
- Honey Butter Pork Tenderloin with Homemade Cream Style Corn
- Party! Meatballs, Spinach and Artichoke Dip with Chips and Salsa, Cake, and Cookies
If you want to come to my party, you may. Just bring a snack/appetizer and your awesome self/family!
This post has a lot of links.