It’s Monday again, apparently. I feel like the weeks are just blurring together lately. Wasn’t it just Monday a few days ago? Yikes.
We’re in the middle of a snow/freezing rain/ice/rain storm. I haven’t left the house at all today, and it’s making me feel lazy. I’m going to use this as an excuse to finish up a few projects I’ve been working on for a while…
…and maybe clear the photos off my camera. I haven’t done that since I uploaded my New Years photos. I’m seriously slacking with everything lately.
Anyway, Monday means it’s time for menu planning. Here are my seven days worth of meals, including one meatless meal!
- Creamy Two Bean Soup (Made with Vegetable Stock to Keep It Meatless)
- Parmesan Pork Chops with Macaroni and Cheese
- Ham, Potato, and Green Bean Soup
- Salisbury Steak with Mashed Potatoes
- Spaghetti and Meatballs
- Crock-Pot Beef and Broccoli with Rice
- Superbowl Party!!! I’m Making Buffalo Cauliflower, Sticky Wings, Corn Dog Muffins, and Gooey Goodness Loaf.
Om nom nom. I’m excited for dinners this week! If you want more menu planning goodness, check out The Vampire Diet, Love, Harmony, Peace, and Food Allergy Experience, if she ever posts hers for this week!
So, what’s on your menu for this week? Do you have any amazing plans for the Superbowl? Do you think I ask too many questions?
Comment about food and football!