Part of getting my life back on track after the traveling and craziness of the holidays is menu planning again. It helps me feel organized and on track. It will also help cut down on grocery trips. We had to stop by one yesterday to pick something up, and I’ll have to make a trip today at some point. Yuck.
Here’s my list, which still includes one meatless meal.
- Chicken Taquitos (My ‘Mexico’ contribution to the Around The World Night)
- Pork and Sauerkraut with Mashed Potatoes (It’s an old family tradition to have this on January 1st)
- Maple Whiskey Pork Chops with Roasted Potatoes
- Meatloaf with Cheesy Orzo
- Sweet Potato and Black Bean Quesadillas
- Cheeseburger Soup (I promise this recipe is coming, but I want to try a few small changes first!)
- Swedish Meatballs
Hope you guys have a fun (and safe!) New Years! I’ll see you in 2013!