I really hope you all had an amazing Thanksgiving. If you don’t celebrate, I hope you had an amazing weekend! I’ve been pretty busy! Busy isn’t a bad thing, though! My mom is in town until tomorrow. We spent the day crafting, and now we are spending the evening watching Brave with Trinity and Daniel. I thought I’d take this moment of downtime to post about my Thanksgiving Tree. We have decided to keep it going until the end of the month. That means I’ll have one more update after this one. If you’re interested, here are the first two posts about my Thanksgiving Tree: One and Two.
I just hope we have room for another week worth of leaves! It’s getting so full!! I guess we just have a lot to be thankful for!
Here are some of my favorites since last update:
- I’m thankful for my family.
- I’m thankful for the nice weather we’ve been having.
- I’m thankful Grammy gets to come over for Thanksgiving.
- I’m thankful that Zandro is going to be OK!! (Her friend was in the hospital because he hit his head. They thought he had bleeding in his brain, but it was a concussion.)
- I’m thankful for the clearance sections. (My husband is a bargain shopper!)
- I’m thankful for the interwebs.
- I’m thankful for friends who can cook.
- I’m thankful for turkeys.
- I’m thankful for all of my blog followers. They rock!!
- I’m thankful for Cymbalta. I don’t know how I survived without it.
- I’m thankful that Daniel had time off this weekend to spend with us.
- I’m thankful this month has not been cold. I’ve enjoyed spending lots of time outside!
I had a bunch of people send us leaves! I’m so thankful to have so many awesome people in my life!
My father-in-law, Danny, says he’s thankful for a great granddaughter who can visit each summer!
My mother-in-law, Pam, says she’s thankful for family and friends.
My sister-in-law Lacey says she is thankful for work and Turner Private Workshop.
My mom, Gail, says she’s thankful for the four days she gets to spend with her daughter and her family.
Megan and Dave filled out a bunch. Here’s what they had to say:
- We’re thankful for Charlie. she’s amazing, loving, smart, curious, and funny.
- We’re thankful for family, near and far, blood relatives and not.
- We’re thankful for our amazing friends, Pam, Dan, and Trinity, to have adventures with. (Awww!!)
- We’re thankful that, despite finances being tight, we always have hot food on the table, leftovers in the fridge, clothes on our backs, and a roof over our heads.
- We’re thankful for our new found church community that we are getting to know.
The awesome Ronda from The Vampire Diet and her family sent me these leaf rubbings. Aren’t they awesome? They say they are thankful for yummy food, new internet friends, fall, and family!