I just want to start by saying I have some of the most amazing friends. Ever. You know who you are, and I love you guys.
My life would be boring and empty without you lovely people. Just sayin’.
And, also, I wanted to share this video. Remember in my mc chris post I mentioned the crazy drunk guy? AA and I affectionately call him ‘Acid Trip Guy,’ because we asked him if he knew where the bathroom was, and he responded with, ‘well, I just did a bunch of acid, but even I can see that sign that says bathroom.’ Haha.
We are excited that I have recorded a piece of him, so we will never forget him.
You can hear him around :27, :46, 1:15, 1:32, 2:05, 2:14, and 2:36 when he spills his drink all over me. Haha.
My favorite is definitely the ‘I already forgot it!’ Hahaha. It was like this through the whole show.
Onto the point of this entry, though. I’m easily sidetracked.
I was nominated for a Liebster Blog Award by Human In Recovery. She’s an amazing blogger. Go check her out, guys. Seriously.
I’m usually not one to get into actually doing the award stuffs. I’ll link back to the person that nominated me, but I usually drop the ball there. I don’t know, I guess I don’t feel like calling people out? Maybe I’m afraid of leaving someone out/offending someone?
It’s hard to narrow it down, guys. Hard.
Here’s the list, though.
- Kelly over at The Domestically Impaired Guide to Retro Kitchen Arts. She’s such a wonderful, caring person. You should all get to know her. You won’t regret it.
- Crystal at Coffee Powered Mom. Again, she’s a really awesome person, and she reminds me a lot of myself. One day, we will both own awesome cameras and take awesome photos together.
- Paloma at going Bananas. She’s young, but very, very insightful and intelligent. I love reading her point of view on life.
- Pillows A-La-Mode because I love seeing all the different projects. I wish I was that talented with my sewing machine. I’m getting there, slowly, but one day!
- Msdulce at Spend Your Days. I love reading about her adventures, and I hope to take photos as amazing as hers one day!
So, there you have it. I’m sorry if I left you out. It really was a hard decision.
I think I’m going to go running now. I watched Batman Begins and The Dark Knight last night instead of going to the gym… so, yeah. I mean, I did take the pupzilla for an extra long walk… so I wasn’t completely lazy.
Daniel worked this weekend, so we didn’t do anything too interesting. What about you? What fun things happened to you this weekend?