In my last post, I mentioned my big plans for this summer. I have a lot I want to accomplish, so I decided to make a list. Of course, as soon as I started the list, I couldn’t think of anything. I freeze up like that all the time. My brain hates cooperating with my list making fetish.
I did manage to come up with a list, though! I’m sure I’m missing a few things, but whatever. This is a good starting point.
When Trinity starts back to school in September, I’ll revisit this and see how many I actually accomplished!
So, Over the next 2.5 months I want to…
- Lose at least 10 pounds.
- Get my 5k time on the trail under 36 minutes. I’d love for it to be under 35, but I don’t know if that’s possible. I’m slower on the trail than the pavement.
- Celebrate one of my best friend’s (AA’s) 21st Birthday!!
- Spend a ‘weekend’ in Baltimore, which will include dinner and drinks at Dick’s Last Resort.
- See the coast of Maine. We’re going up to visit Daniel’s parents, who live in the middle of the state. I want to go to the coast and do tourist stuff.
- Climb to the top of the Cape May Lighthouse. While I’m in that area, I’d also like to explore the trails and such.
- Watch the sun rise over the Atlantic.
- Watch the sun set over the bay at least once.
- See mc chris live. He’s playing in Philadelphia on July 17th and Baltimore on the 19th. I’m going to make it to one! I’m hoping to be accompanied by AA. Anyone else who would like to go is more than welcome to join us.
- Finish my adventuring in Fairmount Park. I have 14 points of interest left to visit.
- Eat some Mac and Cheese at Delilah’s in the Reading Terminal Market. (Please note: this may not go well with wanting to lose 10 pounds)
- Attend one cookout at my Aunt Sue’s and Uncle Chuck’s house for ‘Pappy’s Chicken.’ (We have a big fire pit and roast chicken with this sauce that my Pappy used to make all the time.)
- Go to Knoble’s at some point.
- Sew a dress that I’ll actually wear.
- Road trip to Penn State for photos with the lion, Creamery ice cream, and Monkey Boys at the Saloon. This one probably won’t happen, but wishful thinking FTW!
- Have fun!!!
Well, there it is. None of it seems too hard, except talking the hubster into some of it and finding time for the rest!
This summer is going to be AWESOME!